Sunday, August 24, 2008

WHAT IS THE SANDBOX?

WHAT IS THE SANDBOX

OF CREATION ????

the sandbox

my beloved

is the

“mind of christ”

it is an extension

of a thought

to experience

SELF

in form…

the mind of Christ

is neutral….

it brings forth that which

you desire

yet,

if you do not recognize

the worthiness,

the divinity of self…

if you believe in fear

guilt , shame

lack

it will bring forth these

very beliefs into form…

yes my beloved

it is neutral

it is in service to you….

always and forever more

you create that which

you believe to be true about

your self…

when you choose

from your I AM presence

and there are no conflicting

thoughts…

thoughts that are

out of alignment

with the truth

of who you are…

this beautiful mind

this neutral event

created outside of time

yet abiding here in time

brings forth your ever

waking and non waking moment….

so

yes, play with the sandbox,

choose from the thought

that you are one with

abba

love itself

pay attention to your creations…

love them all

choose again if one does

not suit you

yet, never judge them

for YOU are the creator of them

yes, my beloved

stop judging yourself

you are an innocent child

remembering how to play

with the sandbox

that is the mind of christ

with that

I bid you adieu

jesus/your beloved heart


the kingdom

the power
and the glory of being
presents itself to me
as an extension
of my thoughts and wishes
all is of me
all is me
i am all
any judgment
is but a judgment
about myself
only one judgment
is needed
"i am holy innocent
and remain as
God has created me
to be"

michael for us all




No comments: