Saturday, August 23, 2008

a longing to receive

a longing to receive

i feel

the exhilaration of truth

i sense the being

of oneness I am

i joyfully experience

the lovingness all about

i long to know that

others share with me

the joy of these

rememberings

and then I doubt

when no response

is known

until realization

all is meant for

my awakening

and with the dawn

of my new self

all will share with me

the beauty of creation

as the child of

all that is

michael


Dear One

You are not alone
in any undertaking
and the blessed words you write
bore deeply into my soul
confirming my own unspoken beliefs
of who I am
here is one
who shares my knowing
who calls me to live fully
that which has been an inner knowing for so long
gratitude rises up in me
how blest to share mind-space
with one who also lives in knowing
the I AM of his being.
Love is sent to the One in All.
Love is sent to you.
anne

oh, such sweet words

that stir my soul
warm my heart
reassure me of my holiness
and bring me grateful thoughts
loving feelings
for one who is myself
in different form
but one shared sacred heart

michael

No comments: