Wednesday, August 6, 2008

emotions are gifts i give myself

E-MOTION

Artist Susan Seddon Boulet

Emotion is what holds you” in time”

It is what keeps the “veil”

The veil between your world

And the real world

IN PLACE

Your feelings are very important

They are the life of your

Energy system

Yes, sweet souls

You are an energy system

You are pure energy

Your emotions

Your feelings

If not allowed

Get “stuck”

They literally get hung up

In your energy system

They cause dis-ease

And depression

And all of the like

When they are not FELT

Your emotions and feelings

Are your Souls talking to you

They are saying

Pay attention to me

They are saying

Let me be expressed

They are saying

Embrace ME

They are saying

Don’t judge me

They are saying

Let me be what I am

They are consciousness too!!!!

Yes, all is consciousness

The air you breathe is filled

With Love, consciousness

All that is

Your feelings are LIFE

Life Itself

They are your barometer

They are your guide to

Yourself

They are to be HONORED

Never judged

Never stuffed

Never pushed away

Your allowance of your feelings

Will clear your energy field

Allowance of your feelings

Will truly EN-LIGHTEN YOU

Your feelings are “there”

To be felt

They do not just appear

By chance

You are a beautiful being

Of Divine Light

You are the Creator

Of your world

Allowance of your feelings

Is honoring your Soul

So, my sweet souls

As you “feel”

You become alive

Bring those feelings

All of them

ALL OF THEM

TO ME

Bring them with-in

Ask of ME

WHAT SHOULD THESE FEELINGS

BE SHOWING ME

What would YOU have me do

With these feelings??

The answer will come

Go within, my sweet one’s

Bring all of your feelings

To ME
I will, if you allow me

Heal them

I will show you where they

In truth,

Come from

And we will heal them

Together

Your emotions keep you bound

In time

They keep you attached to

THAT WHICH YOU PERCEIVE

AND YOU,

MY SWEET ONES

DO NOT IN TRUTH KNOW

THE TRUE PERCEPTION

OF ANYTHING

But there is ONE
that does

Come to me in your “unknowingness”

Even if you think you KNOW

What a feeling is for

Come to me, within

And practice NOT KNOWING

Admit you do not know what a single thing

Is or what it is for

It is in your not knowing that you

Allow ME
to come and make right

All that YOU have perceived

Wrongly

I will bless you with KNOWING
You will come to know

That you are perfect

That all things have just been

A misperception

That what you think you see

Is not what is “real”

Time and time again

We have said

ONLY LOVE IS REAL

ALL ELSE IS ILLLUSION

Your perceptions of life

Your projection of what you think

Anything is or what it is for

Is what must come to be undone

For in truth

There is only ONE thing

Going on in your earth world

It is the Process of undoing

That which has created your world

That which your small egos show

You to be true

And bringing back to LIFE

THAT WHICH IS

ONLY LOVE EXISTS

And YOU, my sweet souls

Will come to know this

In time

By letting go of that which you

Think you see

And allowing ME
love

Allness

To correct your perceptions for YOU

Come to me NOW

For I love you sooooooooo

30 days, pay attention to your

e-motions

bring “all” to ME


The voice for love

1 comment:

anne said...

Thank you for this gentle reminder of knowing not what anything .... including emotions .... are and are for.

This very thought changes my experience of life allowing it to be something other than what I would have it be.

If I allow it, my beliefs clearly show up.

Then, I get to choose again.