Tuesday, August 12, 2008

iam abba


I AM ABBA

I am abba

all that is…

I have extended an aspect

of myself

by descension

into this body mind

known as denisa…

the body is not real…

the thoughts are not mine…

I have extended my perfection

into a part of the mind

that took the thought

of separation

so that I

can heal it…

I am the silence

that abides deep within

the one heart…

I AM only love…

one with the one love

that all abide within…

I AM within all things…

appearing as denisa

I am healing my part

of the one mind

by seeing only love

for all else is illusion

Love flows within every cell

of my being

extending outward

into the mind of Christ

I am the living light

I am an awakened aspect

of the Christ mind…

I AM Jeshua

all is me….

I look upon this world

with the singular eye

the eye of love

so that all that appears unlike

this truth

can be dissolved

into the nothingness

from whence it came…

this is our goal…

to be that which we are…

abba

walking the planet earth

to radiate the Christ grid

and lift this planet

and all upon it

into a state of unconditional love

denisa


with every moment

an opportunity arises
to see the love
that surrounds me
that is me
nothing else exists
it is all me
all love
i am blessed
by the sights
of this extension
and my joy
is overwhelming
my ego littleness

michael

No comments: