Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my life was built on sand -- ananda of love

My Life was built on sand,

I know that it was shaky and crumbling…

As time went by I watched and I waited for God to Intercede...

I waited

and

I waited more...

Now

The water has washed away my world - It took with it all I thought could sustain me

Great sorrow followed as I allowed all that was not of me to leave me…

The dream that came before now has left my mind ...

My Heart is free and open like never before..

I can't see what dreams I held in littleness any longer...

Now

I am beginning to see how I compromised My God

To appease the fear that was spiraling around me,

A fear that came from the core of many mindsets that I'd taken as my own...

Now

I feel strong ...Fear has dissipated.. .Though tears fill my heart ...still...

I Know I weep at

the feet of God as I relinquish all that I made to sustain me in place of His Love...

Now

I re-constructing ...

Now

only Love's remembrance will do...

I have entered my Eternal Home and I can see the Gates to My Center...

Now

My Center is built on Rock and

Now

I know without a shadow of a doubt

That I need do Nothing but Serve My Father's Will….

Man and all his shadows of power lure me no longer

For Love cannot be found in the shadow of what was….

Love - pure Love - abides in me

now and always has

even though I denied it

And seeked for it where it could not be found –

In an illusion where fear played all the parts...

I Am Love –

I Feel Loved –

I See only Love...

Now

Love cannot want...

For Love is Rich

Love cannot withhold ...

For Love is for all

I AM Love –

I AM Rich

I AM Whole….

Love's Presence has Become me Once Again…

I am told that Life's Richest can only be found

in The Kingdom of Heaven within me

Heavenly Father I surrender my Life to you….

I AM Born again…

My Love & My Blessings!

~Love Deeply~

Ananda of Love

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com

No comments: