Saturday, August 16, 2008

one heart

ONE HEART

I come to you this eve

as one of the many voices

of the energy of Jeshua

I am the one known to many

as Jesus, a temporal

earthly name,

my name is yours

yes, my heart of hearts

we are all one;

one with the most beautiful

energy of love I call abba….

and yet, I say unto you

there is only ONE heart...

we all abide in truth

within this one heart

sharing in the ecstasy of

eternal and everlasting bliss

home, the real world,

all abide within this one heart....

yet, even as you abide now on

a 3d world called planet earth

this truth is still with you;

nothing

not one thing you see,

even whilst you have descended

into time,

has ever left this heart....

this heart,

abba

lives within all that you

could ever see....

and you are one with abba,

therefore, all that you see

is you....

you are watching a movie

you have been all of the

characters in this movie

and even the writer

and director of the movie…

all appearing separate from

on another

playing out the most perfect

ending of the thought

that you could be separate

from this one heart

and so, this eve

I ask of you

to take deeply within

your heart

this truth

all is you………

and how much you

honor your self

is equal to how much

all others feel loved

for they are all you…

know they self….

only then

can you love all…

with that

I bid you adieu

Jeshua

one with the heart of love



i notice

when my thoughts

betray the truth

of who I AM

the comparisons

the criticisms

the analyzing

the categorizing

the evaluating

the rationalizing

and all the like

i say to self

please forgive me

for the sorrow I have made

to replace the grace of abba

and i turn my attention

to the one heart

the sacred heart

of loving all as Self

michael

No comments: