Monday, August 25, 2008

in my love there is a sadness

in my love there is a sadness

the smiles and play of children

evoke a warm remembrance

of a time and place

I’ve long forgotten

I long so to return

the beauty of the mountains

and flowing river stream

the fields of flowers glistening

and sparkling in the warming sun

these bring a longing for

a time and place

so long forgotten

yet heart is pulled to embrace

there is a sadness

in my present state

so far from where I long to be

a longing to remember

the love created me

michael



Dear One,
"far" is an illusion
an idea held in time.....
you know this, of course,
and only for a moment
did it slip from your mind....
in that moment sadness appears
but only for a moment
as you are one who has chosen
to remember who you are....
to be fully who you are within the illusion of time.
sadness shows thru your human-ness
yet even while this is happening
you remember the You that powers the body
speaking to it from the Grand Self
and thru the body
you become the living bridge to your greatest joy.
peace, precious one, is yours always and forever
it resides in your heart of hearts.....
your sacred heart
You are so greatly loved.
jeshua-anne

"Everything fully experienced turns to JOY ~ "it works!"
prudence

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

teri wrote:
"Me too...sometimes. And yet, if I hadn't grown up, you would not be a part of me. I love you just as much as all the other past memories I still hold so dear. Only now you are present in the now."