Monday, August 4, 2008

desires of my heart


i'm distracted from my heart's desires
as seemingly my buttons are pushed
someone-something seems pushing them
i react in anger-fear-withdrawal
feelings expressed
i believe i will be
relieved
yet it happens again and again
and feelings return
i fail to see the answer rests
behind my eye
i comprehend it not
habituated only
to the grasping of illusions
unable to grasp the desire of love
that has touched me
with the passion of the apparent "assault"

unable to see the projector behind my eye
i circle myself again and again
mistaking my endless circling
for the clear direction
to the finality of pain
i seek
the calling for love so clear
the finding my heart's desires
failing to see
i travel
the same valleys
the same mountains
the same rivers
cleverly cloaking these
with my own fear and hate

i beguile myself into believing
not that
i see differently
than the truth
but that what
i see
is different and true
and yet my wholly soul
waits patiently
for my eyes to truly see
the innocence
i be

michael

Denisa asks, “What have you been desiring, Michael???"

michael responds:


i desire a world
that works for all
with no one and nothing left out
in such a world my desire
becomes me
in all the brilliance
of my many manifestations
all allowed
all received
all extended
to all
in joy and peace

love and appreciation

michael

Abba joins in:

then serve yourSelf

the road to your desires lies not out there

in what you think is world

but look within to find the world you never left


michael responds;

Oh, Yes!
i look within
to find
I AM

this servant of Self gladly
taking unguarded steps
i KNOW not where they lead
trusting - allowing -surrendering
back to my One SELF
a place that
is no place
and every place
in a time that
is all time
and no time.
gladly and blindly
i proceed
for there is nothing
in truth to see
it is all within me
gladly oh gladly
I AM a servant of LOVE

No comments: