Sunday, August 24, 2008

THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH

SHALL SET YOU

FREE

and my beloved

what is the truth???

our union

yes, this is all there is

My only desire

can only be your desire

for you and I are one…

yet I cannot bring you

that which you desire

until you let go of all thought

that this union

is not the truth…

does this make sense to you???

so, choose peace….

I will bring forth that

which you have created

that is unlike peace

only for you to witness

the power of your

choices…

then

oh then

once you choose again

peace will be your very life

choose only love

I will bring forth that

which you have created

that is unike it

then

oh then

after you allow all unlike

it to leave your energy field

I will bring you roses…

gardens of roses, camellias

and waters that flow

to witness the truth

of how I tend to my flowers…

I will bring rivers

to your heart

that carry love into every

cell of your being

choose only our union

my child…

choose this union

and know that it is

very, very good

dive into our shared heart

and live within it…

venture not outside of it

for when you do

you experience all that is

unlike it…

I have waited oh so long

for you to come home

to this truth

and it

WILL SET YOU FREE

your beloved

jeshua



thank you

my dearest jeshua
for your patience
in allowing me to open
the petals of my true being
in my own time....
i always knew my intent
but fear of losing -
i know not what -
held me back ...
i now feel the chains
imagined by this fear
loosening and dissolving
in the light of dawning
truth of myself....
at times i am still
a bit fearful
but each day
i open wider
in sweet anticipation
of our total union....
at times i experience
this union
and long to share it
with all....
i ask now that
i learn from your example
of infinite patience
so that i might experience
the joy
the peace
this patience brings

michael

No comments: