Monday, August 25, 2008

a note from Maggie

In response to "longing to receive" Maggie wrote:

"I appreciate your poetry Michael. Lately I have been experiencing some
magnificent moments of excruciating yuck. One night when I was feeling
gut wrenched, I had a vivid image of huge talons wanting to tear out my
heart. I first thought this is something in me that hates me. Then in
working with the image, I realized this grey bird wants to purify my
broken heart and heal it of all that is not worthy of the true me who
is beautiful and full of love and gratitude for myself and everything.
I wrote this poem...

Truth you are my friend.
Grey Phoenix, winged warrior.
Claws outstretched you fly at me to seize my heart,
Shake loose the bindings, fling the dross to the Sun.
I am standing, arms stretched wide, my chest open.
I allow your talons gentled by my trust!
I surrender my self, emptied of the ancient wounding.
A home is waiting to embrace the Golden Self.
Purified and restored now, I receive
my newly Christened heart."

michael responded:

"Dear Maggie,
Thank you for the expressed appreciation and the expression of our struggle to accept the seemingly outside attack upon our apparent separate hearts which is but, in truth, our longing to accept the reuniting of all hearts into the sacred, wholly (holy) heart of Christ. This sacred heart has never been broken so all it takes is a little willingness, as you have done, to allow it to reveal itself to us.
i love you,
michael"

To which Maggie said:

"Certainly post anything to Jeshua's blog... You say so beautifully:
This sacred heart has never been broken so all it takes is a little willingness to allow it to reveal itself to us.
"Miracles come in moments. Be Ready and Willing"..... Wayne Dyer.

I AM SO WILLING! Love to WE who Will Beloveds BE. Maggie"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for posting the note. I read your blog and appreciate your writing very well! Love Maggie