Monday, August 11, 2008

Singular Eye and Sacred Heart

Two Messages from Jesus Thru Denisa

THE COMING TOGETHER

OF A GRAND LINEAGE…

if you place your earthly eyes

upon these words

you are of a grand lineage

whose “soul” purpose

is to awaken the one mind

of Christ…

you will recognize these words

and you will know

your purpose…

I would ask of you at this moment

in time

to monitor your thoughts…

in these upcoming days

you will see with earthly eyes

that which could bring fear

to the sleeping…

YOU ARE AWAKE

I would ask of you now

to see all with the singular eye…

that eye sees only love

it does not deny

the presence of form

yet it embraces it

for it knows

that all is itself

playing out a dream of

separation

that very dream

is a process

that will bring the presence

of heaven

to earth

the highest self

embodied in human form…

this is a grand time…

I thank you for your

trust and your willingness

that has lead you to

this moment

that you read these words…

embrace all

bring love to it

that very love

that you now carry

which has the power to transform

all unlike it

do this in remembrance

of me

with that

I bid you adieu

Jesus

your brother and your friend

I ask

what is ascension???

love answers

you have descended into

a body mind

ascension is the process,

once YOU make the “choice”

of bringing your highest self

and your lowest self

into the reality

of the one heart…

the cross was a symbol

of this my dear one

the center is the ascension

the arms to the left and the right

are the unreal world

(the left)

and the real world

(the right)

every time you choose for love

you bring this truth

into the center

thus remembering the

one heart

the top and bottom

are the symbol

of highest self

and lowest self

embracing that all is you

and igniting the fire

of that heart center

once again

this is ascension

my sweet one…

a personal choice

a personal journey

the only true service to love

tht is real…

yet, once this choice is made

the bridge home is already in place

and surrender is the engine

that allows the holy spirit

who is you

to guide you out of the unreal world

into the real world…

with this

I bid you adieu

~Jesus~

one with the heart

of love

1 comment:

anne said...

Denisa,

Thank you for the beautiful words that remind me of the choice I make each moment......that monitoring my thoughts show me where I live in each moment and, thus, the choice I make in each moment.