Friday, August 29, 2008

i embrace

i embrace


i embrace all of me...
i thank all of me
for playing out this
thought of separation
from the truth of the
union we share
i embrace Christ
as I embrace the rapist,
for they are all "me"...
i have descended into all
of these "minds" of the
one mind...
they are all me...
I embrace all of me now
i thank all of me
for playing out my dream...
now,
i walk the new road
a new now
i walk the road
set before me
where every sign
says
only love is real...
i walk the road
that sings
i love myself....
i walk the road where
a caution sign
is only there to remind me
that i have projected a thought
that fear could be real
and forgot to laugh...
i walk the road that
is made of golden stones
and whose path
leads to only one destination
a golden door
waiting for eons of time
for me to open it
as i do...
i open it with caution
a little remembrance of fear
once again rears its head
its unreality takes a moment
for me to digest...
then
on the throne before me
is only
\me/you
it has always been me
and in this knowingness
I AM only here now
to remind you
that it is you
~denisa~


the sweetness of embracing

those as you
who offer only love
is soooo encouraging
and helps to still the heart
which cringes
at apparent rejection
of my loving gestures....

still i thank
these fearly witholding ones ---
though at first responding
with an angry sorrow
born of separation's thoughts...
now washed away
in the wine of forgiveness
and love's continually offerings

michael

No comments: