Thursday, August 21, 2008

sandbox of creations

The Sandbox of Creation

yes, my sweet one

you are playing in a sandbox….

What if when you open your eyes

each morn

you KNEW you were the creator

and you have a sandbox full

of choice, or thoughts you can

hold that will bring forth

many treasures….

this world is a sandbox

overflowing with possibilities…

be as the little child

does the child not build castles

and then change his mind

and knock them down???

oh, I don’t like this one…

I desire one that is a little more grand…

I desire one that has more openings

for the ocean tides to flow through

ooops…

the wave just came in

and I did not expect that

it took my castle out to sea

I loved my castle and thought

it was perfect

well, sweet one

all things born in time

end in time….

this is why I say to you

time is not real

it is a temporary playground

of beliefs, thoughts

projected in front of your eyes

and you are constantly creating

form

and it is all temporal…

so, play with the sandbox

enjoy it

make new creations

and always allow the old one’s

to fall away

knowing I will bring you

another one of your choosing

yet, that one too

will be temporal……

a never ending story

is it not??????

with love

Jeshua


yes!


such fun in the sandbox

and such peace in the playing

as i offer my willingness

to clean my mind

through the noticing

of all reactions

and accompanying e-motions

accepting all as but reflections

of my wishes

and letting any and all attachments

wash away

back to the ocean of love

from whence they came


michael

No comments: