Monday, August 4, 2008

Desire, SURRENDER as ONE

Desire, SURRENDER as ONE

THE GOLDEN TRAY

This one hears me call
Her again
I ask of her to sit down
And write these words
She thinks” what will this be about”??
I say unto her…
Go sit down my
Sweet one
Let us begin.....

"Surrender"

I have spoken to you
Now of this golden tray
It is magical!!!!!!!!!!!
This golden tray
IS YOU!!!!!!!
As you allow your self
To descend into the one(sacred) heart,
By setting aside your body
And allowing your energy field
To come down into this most holy

Of places…
I, your beloved
Am there with you as are all the masters of my lineage
As you surrender your fears,
Your worries, your thoughts

In this holy place.
I ask you to set them
Upon this Golden Tray
This golden tray is
YOUR HIGHEST MIND
It is YOU
You have come home to your
True self
Your Holy Mind
When you place this thought,
This worry
On this tray of wisdom and love
You have COME HOME
IN TRUTH,
YOU ARE GIVING YOUR self
Back to YOUR SELF
So that all can be
Shown to you… made right again!!!!
This very process
Is how you come home to your
True reality
And that reality
Is CO-CREATION

Desire, Surrender
the male and female joined as One

Now you are creating
Your reality

From your true SELF…
Any moment you choose
Differently
You are in “hell”
FOR YOUR ONLY TRUE REALITY
IS “HEAVEN”
Right here, right now
You can experience it.
That “hell” is only
A reality you create when
You take “your own thought”…
Think in Oneness
Our Oneness
You see,
I AM in the sacred heart with you,
Yet you,
My sweet one
Must put yourself
On that tray

in willing surrender
I cannot do it for you!!!
It is your choice
Yet, in truth
IT IS THE ONLY
CHOICE
That abides
In the
KINGDOM
IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO!!!!

just your hands over your eyes
that has you imagine that it is not what it IS
So, your true power
The power
Of Love
Awaits you there….
Let go of your bags
Of unreal thought
Fly ever so deeply
Into this sacred heart
For heaven
Awaits you here
Peace be with you always

denisa/jeshua/michael and all

No comments: