Saturday, August 2, 2008

In This Skin

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/images/in_this_skin_et.jpg


Wayne St. John's New Song

Click Here to Listen

In This Skin (First Contact)

In this skin knowing how to fit in
I have my pride many ancestors died
To give me this life of freedom inside

In my skin knowing where I've been
I've traveled far, the journey's long
Many lives I've lived much time has gone

I see all the colors of the rainbow
They are all meeting face to face

It's a chance to meet brothers and sisters from other worlds
Other stars, other dimensions…..Oh sweet!
You say it can't be so, I say it's about time that we all come together now

Pan flute solo Venus, Lyra, Boötes, Andromeda, Korendor, Sirius, Altimar

In your skin not knowing where you've been
You've come this far, they're here from the stars
Your Human becoming,
They'll help you become…human

Many traverse the stars to be a part of this first contact
Many years in the making, new paradigm first contact

In my skin there's a knowing within
Star children have their destiny
Other people will weigh duality

In your skin not knowing where to begin
Remove the blinds, and see the signs
Filters have a way of clouding the mind

I see all the colors of the rainbow
They are all meeting face to face

Guitar solo - From Lyra , Pleiades, Arcturus, Andromeda, Sirius, Betelgeuse

In this skin knowing how to fit in
With an open mind, I'm sure I will find
I will go far if I leave my fear behind

Welcome to planet earth dear brothers and sisters, saints and sages
From star systems, galaxies, the multiverse we can't see
Help us to become human
First contact will help us to understand being…human

--

February, 2008 Written by Wayne St. John / Earth plane Publishing SOCAN
Wayne St. John
http://wsaintj.com/albums.html <> http://wsaintj.com

1 comment:

EmAManda said...

I play it over and over and over again....
Thank you Michael for placing it here.