Friday, August 22, 2008

children of the new now

TEACHING ONLY LOVE

TO THE CHILDREN

OF

THE NEW NOW

how does one raise these

beautiful crystal souls

that have come into the world

in this

a very new now…

you let go of the “mind”

you let go of the teachings

of this world of duality

and you teach

from the

heart…

my child, what brings you joy???

I will allow it

my child

what allows you to remember

the beauty of your being…

I will allow it…

teach them to live from

their hearts…

to follow their joy

without any restrictions…

I am not using the “word”

ANY

lightly!!!!!!!!!!!

this is your new now

parents of planet earth

these children already know

they are divine…

you did not come in with this

knowingness

you must come to where

they are

and they are

coming from the remembrance

that they live within

the heart of love always

this is your part to play

with this

I bid you adieu

Jeshua

your beloved………



and know


that we are all

to be and continually become

the children of the now

age is no barrier

freedom to be what we be

without any restrictions

is the now of our existence

the child in us all

is to play in the sea

of loving synchronicity

knowing its divinity

knowing its self

as the all

embracing itself

as the all

loving itself

as the all

no harm to any part

is assured

as the divine

embraces the divine

in the play

of eternal joy and love


michael


WE ARE DIVINE

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 8-22-2008

I believe I did come in with this

knowingness...I knew we were divine.

Few, if any, supported my

deep, deep inner belief,

but it was there none the less.

During my life, I have been sharing

this knowingness in varying degrees of openness.

Not because of my unawareness, but the sharing

of personal truth is not always considered okay.

I connected with my God Source early in life.

At the tender age of four while looking up to survey

a gray cloud-filled sky without a trace of blue,

I asked my God, “If I should die right now,

how would I get to you?”

Heaven heard my childish question and

in time, a small sunlit hole in the clouds opened,

a shaft of white-gold rays flowed down

revealing to me a wondrous gateway of Light.

Mesmerized, I said, “Oh! I’ll go right through there!”

I knew I was not alone, I knew I was loved

and I knew I was being watched over.

Nothing could pull me off this center of knowingness.

Light flowed through me to 'share' and to 'see' it in All.

So I believe it is part of my missions in life

to mirror to others what they already know

about them self deep, deep within their core.

All are Divine; all is Light and Love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: