Tuesday, August 12, 2008

JUDGEMENT

each reaction, comparison, analysis, criticalness, knowingness of who my brother/sister is or what events are for

these all must speak of judgment

oh, yes does not this speak to you of judgment?
in any moment that you "perceive" the one in front
of you "is not you" you are "seeing in error"
is this one reflecting anger???
where are you still carrying anger within, sweet one

does this one reflect victimhood??
where are You not believing you create your own reality
where are you perceiving you could ever be a "victim'?

come within to me, my dear one
admit to me you do not know what a single thing is for
for in your un-knowingness
you return to the heart
and within the heart are all your answers

I will show you where you are "thinking" in error
where for one moment you are believing you are "less"
than the truth of your SELF

since the One in front of you is you...
bless them...
stand back and observe
do not react

then, come to ME
we will heal this mis-perception together

i love you
you love me

trust this my precious, precious heart

jeshua/denisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and yes these all just sicken me

these judgments that
have me dropping to duality
i have rejected my source
and need thereby
to receiving the pain
of separation
a pain
i can not bear
so must i foster blame
on you
in false believing
that my pain is gone
a trick of
mind
i now reject

and say

please forgive me

i am sorry for this

projection of blame

i thank you for your willingness

to show me my dark spots

of imagined guilt

and make the final judgment

that all is but

LOVE

this love i send to you

love is all i now choose
to ever on beget

and release all my past regret




now
i am daily reminded
of the truth that
i am responsible
for everything in my life
not in the sense of blame
guilt or credit
but in the sense
that i am all and every
a holographic piece
of the All of everything
michael

No comments: