Saturday, August 2, 2008

i rush to wholly Self

i rush to wholly Self embrace

i feel the pressure of the darkness within

where lack still hides and pushes at me

through the neediness of others

willing to reflect my own dark spots within

defensiveness is often my first response

but what is it I am defending but

my own imagined hidden faults

letting go these favorite hiding places for guilt

is sometimes painful and filled with dread and sorrow

releasing them can only come from letting pushes

from the needy ones just be

without my need to comply

or fix the other’s mistaken

cry for my reply

to suit the kind of need

they want so filled

the simple four step dance of

compassion- forgiveness –

love - gratitude

is the only path I choose

to

wash away all guilt and blame

and rush to holy Self’s embrace

michael

No comments: