Sunday, August 31, 2008

silent wispers in the wind

patrick wrote:

i called out for you
i did not know your name
i didnt know i was worthy of you
you smiled said sit still my son
for i have been here for all time
time also my creation
just like the stars
the sky,the mountains
the sweet fragrance
of life all about
for all to cherish
for this is the abundance
i giveth o' children of light
for this is your time here
multiply,frollick in merryment
for this is your moment to shine

and i called out to you
for i did not know it
to give thanks to i received
and a Silent_Whisper_ in_the_Wind
said; know that all is given
holy son of god from one that adores you
for i am your father,creator of all
........."I AM"......... .....
>>>>>>>> "I AM"<<<<<<<<< <<
all that is given to you
sit still my son
each day more revealed
till the day you'll know
nothing exists
and in this nothingness you are all
for you are one and the same with me
time does not matter,embrace the "Holy Instant"
where carnal knowledge is left by the way side
for "I AM" is all you'll ever need to know


and with

this silent
whisper in the wind
the use for words is gone
the use for why
the use for cause
the use for me
the use for you
all floats away
on the wings
of nothingness
what's left of i
what's left of am
but joy remembered
in our beingness

michael

No comments: