Sunday, August 24, 2008

garden of gesthemane

THE GARDEN

OF

GESTHEMANE

every time you choose guilt

which is the mother of fear

every time you doubt love

every moment you think you

see that which does not

appear as the beauty of our

shared heart…

you go to the garden…

yes, the one I experienced

when I had my “father’s”

presence leave me

if only for a moment

oh, I perceived he left me

yet, he was allowing me

to experience my choice

to show the truth of my self

to my self…

yes, I chose the crucifixion

I blessed the hearts of me

that put the nails into my hands

and feet

for I had called them to myself

so that I could demonstrate

to myself

the truth of me…

eternal, not of this world

so, my holy child

keep your thoughts in heaven

for you see, because I planted

the first crystal seed into the

grid of earth,

the “way”

is already made…

with love

jesus


dear jesus

with the deepest gratitude
i can feel
i open my heart to you
and join you
in the sacred purpose
you seeded in your
passion to revel the truth
of who we are.
gladly i surrender
to whatever i am called
to represent
and joyfully swim
in heaven's seamless
loving sea of synchronicity

michael

No comments: