Sunday, August 3, 2008

i am alive



Anne wrote:

I created a working brochure for myself. While reading thru it, I was inspired to write the following.
It came to me visually as well.......lots of beautiful, brilliant colors flowing from the center with explosions (like fireworks) going off from "outside" me then traveling inward.
An amazing display of lights, colors, action! I loved the aliveness of it all!
Sending this to you with love.


I AM

Emerging out of the ashes of the body-mind ego-self



SELF appears in rays of light emitting out from a center core

and at the same time

from every conceivable and inconceivable point

inward and outward

I AM explosive Light instantaneously

blazing with extraordinary brilliance

Truth is experienced

words cannot convey how

yet Truth is deeply experienced

nothing is left to question

there is nothing to question

seeing only the emerging expression

of Love in expansion

LIFE lives in me, around me, thru me

LIFE surrounds me, envelops me

In liquid warmth

And

i experience great excitement, exhilaration, anticipation

i am thrilled!

Oh, what fun to be!

anne

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

Dear Michael,

Thank you for sending out the newest links daily on Jeshua's blog. I so appreciate how you manage the flow of material for the blog and keep us all informed about what's going on. The continual contact helps me to stay on-point. I would do the "work" of being a master no matter what but would feel somewhat alone. Now, I feel supported thru your dear presence and the presence of so many others, and am so happy to extend unendingly that same support to others. Thank you so much.

If you find along the way that you need assistance of any sort, just let me know.

I love you and your faithfulness to expansion into mastership.
We are brother and sister of the heart, for sure!

anne
Dear Anne,
Oh, yes! And I feel your presence with me throughout the day and night. We have always been as one but now the awareness of that is soooo wonderful. It can only grow and extend to all who are willing to embrace their own mastership among the lineage of Christ.
I love you as i love mySelf,
michael