Tuesday, August 26, 2008

shine bright

SHINE BRIGHT

MY LIGHT

Oh, this light that radiates

from within the heart of love

and flows through my open vessel

to extend this love

into the dream of duality….

may it shine

with such a brilliant glow

that all unlike it

returns home to its flame

then

I can extend this fire of love

by embracing the reflection

that is the opposite

of the truth

of love…

it transmutes all unlike it

by bringing it to the fires

of a glowing stove

where only love abides…

where all is transformed

into the love that it

already is

a purple-red dance

turn it all back into

love…

this is my purpose

when I “chose” to be

the servant

the hands and feet of love’s

very existence

I said “yes” to this

very process…

I remind myself today

that my only part in the awakening

of the one

is to extend joy

to extend forgiveness

to embrace all

that is brought to me

and transform it into

the truth

of the only true union

goddess/god

reunited

in this now dream…

I know that in reality

I never left this union

yet a dream of a thought

of separation

Is where I find my awareness

now…

it is my honor

to experience all

to love all

to receive all…

denisa

i share

this purpose with you
and accept the truth
that where two are joined
in the name of christ
nothing can prevail
against the love expressed
in such a union...
here all are invited
to partake
of the blood of life
that flows from
the sacred heart
our loving all
shows to all the world
without restraint
without regret
without excluding
others sent

michael

2 comments:

jeshua energies said...

denisa wrote to michael:

yes, and i know you accept this service also...i was re reading the way of the servant
today, and there were these words "i am gathering my friends"
the first time right after i read that , i saw the sheep walking down low on my hill.
the next time i saw them they were right in front of me , there were eight of them
with 2 babies...
so, when i re read it again today, i was reminded of this gift of vision
i received...
we are right where we are supposed to be Michael, and today the words in book 4
of the way of the servant really took hold...
all is me, and if one appears in front of me (that ruffles my feathers)
it is me coming to me to be embraced in my innocence...
also it is my purpose to embrace that which the content of the form
is reflecting to me....some part of me still holding on to a crazy idea of lack,
of guilt, of struggle, and all the rest
there is only the light of christ here, all else is a dance or a veil of
a belief that i still carry within...
now as this heart is one, I and my "father" are one, in this embracement,
it is healed...
all of me is here in service to the atonement...
all me-s are perfect, reflecting me in every moment
and i value the reflection that you Michael have given to me
love denisa

jeshua energies said...

patrick said:

very beautiful, Michael,

that we seek nothing

for it illuminates

in our splendor

shine bright my love

for all in all

there is nothing else

in essence one with the father

holy son of God

pure vessel of sacred light

for this journey is complete

shine bright my love

in its stillness,reflects all

in its silence,says all

for you and i are one

and in its oneness

is all,complete

Father

Son

Holy Spirit

one

complete