Monday, August 25, 2008

abundance angel

Abundance Angel


Abundance Angel brings to me

Wealth, joy, love that I can see;

My feelings tingle as I perceive

Abundance I can hardly believe

Abundance of Wealth flows into me

Flooding my life with prosperity;

My abundance awakens my memory

Of the love I hold for all I see

Abundance of Joy makes my heart sing

As I thank you for the wealth you bring;

I chant with grace and harmony

As I live my life abundantly

Abundance of Love, you are real

As I open my heart to the warmth I feel;

Draw us together to hug and share,

And show one another that we care

Abundance Angel, I sing your praise

As you shower your gifts down in new ways;

We merge as one; we expand and grow

Swimming together in life's flow

By George E. Lockett

No comments: