Thursday, August 7, 2008

nonresistence


Desolation


nonresistance

the activity of love

neither running

away from it

nor fighting it

whatever it be

just allowing it

to be what it is

surrendering

to the now of it

desiring nothing more

than the being of it.

watching it

without expectation

without regret

simply breathing it in

relaxing into it

breathing it out

releasing it

whatever it may be

nonresistance

dissolves images

and is

the activity

of love

michael


as

i meld into our oneness
I AM the observer of a thought of separation
yet the dream has its perfect ending
because all is abba...
all is enveloped in its love
and the destiny of this earth dream
is certain...
my awareness sees only the perfection of the dance
even thought my experience may "feel" otherwise...
now, I AM the mother/father
i bless all that i see
with earthly eyes
step back into my allness
and allow the liquid elixir of love
to expand into the ALL OF ME
I AM the body and blood of Christ
the body is unreal, temporal
the blood is the love of the waters that flow through me
as i abide in this temporal earth body
as i acknowledge
that all is perfect
i pass the wine of love into the one mind...

denisa

No comments: