Monday, July 21, 2008

daily declarations


YOUR PURPOSE



This day

Is a very special day

Is it not???

The sun rose in the sky…

The birds sang praises

To the beloved (you)

Did you feel the gentle

Breeze that touchéd your

Hair, bringing a feeling

From home…

A re-minder!!!!

You often come to me

And ask of me

“what is my purpose’??

Wherever you are in this

Your now moment…

Bless it…

Let me re phrase

Wherever you find yourself

In any now moment,

Bless it…

This is your purpose

Love is simple, my beloved

All that feels of complication

Or confusion

Is ego…

Allow this practice

To become more and more

A part of your thought…

I bid you adieu

THE I AM

Of denisa…


a daily morning declaration.

oh, yes today
i choose to see but love.
today i choose to be but love.
and when i forget
Jeshua reminds me
with these gentle words:
"trust in all things
everything is unfolding
for the benefit of all.
what else could you expect?
when only love exists!"

michael

No comments: