Thursday, July 24, 2008

Do you re-member?

I ask my Self

“What must I have believed about my world

to experience what I am experiencing now?”

The answer comes:

“First you believed yourself to be fully responsible

for whatever is in your life,

and knew you could ask

for whatever you wanted to experience,

Do you re-member?

You asked for money

to flow through your life abundantly,

Do you re-member?

You asked to be in peaceful loving relationships,

Do you re-member?

You asked to experience all your feelings fully

including anger, fear, frustration, separation,

comingling, loneliness, joy, boredom, excitement,

passion, competition, loss, winning, losing,

Do you re-member?

YOU ASKED TO HAVE NOTHING BUT THE PEACE OF GOD ,

Do you re-member?”

“Oh, yes indeed I do,” I replied.

“I Am satisfied!”

Yet, now I ask of myself,

“Be the acceptance of all that you have received --as One;

as One and the same expression of

Loving Allowance….

As one and the same expression of

Loving experience ….

of who I AM as the One.”

I choose to re-member this

and declare it is so

I am willing

to bring back all to myself.

To re-member all,

To be the One,

Not the One of the many

but the many who are One

I thank myself for the grace

of these gifts given and say

AMEN.

So be it as it is,

michael

No comments: