Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seeing with the Singular Eye

the vast expanse

allows all

to be what it is

no more father-son

mother- daughter

adult – child

no more teacher- student

giver – receiver

winner- loser

no more me- you

I –thou

us –them

mine –yours

no more earth –sky

water –land

animal –plant

just the awareness

in which all arises

to consciousness

felt by each and every part

that is itself

all parts uniquely felt

allowing all to be expressed

as whatever one chooses

always perfect

always allowed

always one

always what I Am


michael for us all

the singular eye

as you do this for me
as you see with the singular eye
you literally leave time whilst in a body
you are home
one with me
you become the savior of the world
of this you can be sure
jeshua/denisa

No comments: