Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I spoke myself

as thinker of my thoughts

Jeshua gently says

“not so!!!

you are a field of energy

created by one thought

from the mind of one creator

this one thought

was breathed into emptiness

and a sound was heard by itself

reverberating and wave forming

and touching to eternity

this sound was love for itself

this sound was known as Christ

existing without time yet all of time….”

and Jeshua continued….

“in an instant of freedom and play

another thought was formed

you imagined yours alone

this asked to try a separate sound

a sound of multiplicity

of sadness and suffering and death

and limitation and loneliness….

in freedom was this wish

seemingly granted

but quickly safeguards sent

to keep the union

of the One sound with Abba….

and still in sleep you played

at changing this One sound

into multiplicity

still playing in your dreams….


now you awaken and dreams

are all dissolved

love has re-discovered love...


you realize this awakening as you declare



‘i am God’s

i belong not to the world

i and my creator are one’



yet still you find yourself

in your world of dreams

and ask

‘how can I dedicate my body’s form

my personality- my experiences

to love’s sound???’


“the answer simply comes ….


see only love

be only love

all else surrender

to the nothingness from whence it came….”

this gladly do i do

in gratefulness for grace

that ever stood in place

with you and me

michael for us all

1 comment:

anne said...

Dear Michael,

How very beautiful the words you write. They touch me.....they reach me at such a deep level that I can feel something..... something ancient and yet, wonderfully new and alive drawing me ever homeward.

I love the Mind that brings forth these words. I am one with such a Mind. I am one you, dear Michael.

with grateful thanks,
anne