Sunday, July 20, 2008


Moon Reflectors



I know that

you know

that...

the seemingly ugly

and the beautiful

are one in the same,

the flip of the coin,

the duel-view reflection

of the 3rd dimension.

When we acknowledge

the love of all,

the innocence of all,

the ISness of all,

then truth can be

seen by ONE

and reflected to ALL.

Truth will then be

acknowledged by ALL.

All the Truth seen and

then reflected to others

will eventually come to be

totally embraced by ALL.

So when we become as the Moon

and reflect the rays of the Sun,

soon all others will look up

and SEE

That we are all SUNS,

we are all

SONS and DAUGHTERS

of the Great Central Sun.

We are all

great reflectors,

just like a Full MOON.

When we view the Full Moon

may we all see the truth.

May we see it mirroring

Love, Peace, and Joy.

I AM THAT I AM/ thru J AN ISTARA


2 comments:

Jeffrey Ellen Pinetree said...

Then There Was Light



One eye

Offers its light to me

Emancipates from conspiracy matters of duality

Light and dark fear me

I am the light in our offer

One eye



Thank God for duality

For reason to ask immortality

To offer myself to Thee

For answers that come

From motivation to ask

I offer me

Light

jeshua energies said...

I AM transfixed by your LIGHT

I saw your light before you

were birth on this plane...



I see your light now that we are here.



You shine very brightly

and I stand in awe,

for your

LIGHT

is received by

the

I AM THAT I AM

-----



I AM /through J AN ISTARA