Friday, July 18, 2008

I ask Jeshua, "What does it mean to be awake?"

Jeshua answers:

"To know the truth."

"What truth?", I ask.

"You and I are One.
You and I are God.
You and I are Love.
Love is All there Is.'

"OK," I say, "then once I declare this is my reality what do I do as an awakened one?"

"Whatever you wish! Whatever you desire!!!", Jeshua responds
"Perfect freedom is yours. When you awaken you will know that
you can choose to remain in slumber;
You may choose to suffer;
You may choose nothing but joy;
You may choose to struggle;
You may choose ease;
You may choose abundance;
You may choose poverty;
You may choose sickness and death;
You may choose well-being and life expressed without interruption;
And as an awakened one you may choose again when you tire of what you have chosen.
You live in this question as an awakened one,

'What do I truly want?'

Then you look about and see where you are, what your circumstances are, what feelings you live with,and you say,

'Oh, that is what I must want!'

Then if not satisfied you look deeper into yourself and ask,

'What do I truly want?'

And in the depths of your being you will know that it will manifest as you surrender to the knowledge that

your desire is the Will of God."

Jeshua thru michael

TAKING RESPONSIBILITY

There is no “one” outside of you

My sweet one…

All comes from within

A dance of energy

Projected outward from

A previous inner thought…

When you let go of the thought

That you are a body

That you are denisa…

Then you are one with all…

And all is energy

Given to you on a silver platter

It is your thoughts

That bring all form to you…

Creation is eternal…

You are simply re-membering

The true creator that you are…

Being the observer of your creations…

Taking responsibility for that which you

See

This is your now moment…

When you see all as perfection..

You will witness the same

When you judge, (not seeing the perfection)

It manifests in form for you to witness…

The key is embracing

Come to me in the depths of our shared heart

Ask of me

How did I create this???

I will show you….

Do not judge your creation!!!!

Simply allow it to be

And then

Realize the POWER that abides

Within you

To create…

And begin again…

You are an innocent child

Playing in a sandbox of creation…

With love

Jeshua and Denisa


No comments: