Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I AM

I AM

MY OWN UNIVERSE

as such,

I create my world

in each and every now moment…

a thought of fear

shows up in this land…

a thought that I am unlovable

will reflect itself to me

in this field I find my

awareness in

for it is neutral…

always bringing to me

that which I believe

about myself and the world…

I take responsibility

for all creations that I witness

that this neutral field of love

would reflect to me…

I AM the bird’s song,

I AM the blue color that

reflects the light of the sky

I AM the fearful thought

that just presented itself

in form

for me to see…

all of it is me….

now that I see with the singular eye

only love

within all things

my world reflects more and more

this truth…

as we all come to this knowing

that we are I AM

we bring heaven into our

singular universe

and then these circles of one

begin to unite

and in the twinkling of an eye

all of our beloved earth

will reflect this truth..

I AM brings with it

much responsibility

to think only loving thoughts

for now I create

with more power…

more true power

I AM Denisa

No comments: