Saturday, July 12, 2008

desire’s power

all “my” make-believe

worlds come from

“my” desire

“my”power

“my” freedom

“my”I amness

to possess …..

the real world comes

from the desire

for the good

the holy

the beautiful

to extend ….

when “my” is surrendered

the real pops up

only the real continues

as an extension of

the love that I Am

to serve all

to be all

that exists….

when events

are disturbing

upsetting

conflicting

depressing

annoying

i notice “my’ desires

are birthing them….

allowing them to be

without stress

surrendering them

without fuss

desiring NOW of Joy

“my”only desire

powers the extension of

the good

the holy

the beautiful …….

the “my” disappears

into the all that is….

Abba ….

Abba NOW powers

the joyful song and dance

of life lived fully

in the loving sea of

unending, unlimited,

loving synchronicity

michael to and for us all


ALL is now

in our now moments
every thing you see, feel, hear or think
is NOW
there is only NOW
and within the NOW<>
all comes from within me
my thoughts create all that i see
i take responsibility for all my now's
the good, the holy, the beautiful, and
the seemingly ugly
all of it is me
and all of it is love
in that knowingness
i abide eternally
for I AM

denisa for us all

No comments: