Sunday, July 6, 2008

Beautiful expression of love and trust!


Lessons from chloe

Chloe is my kitty

She is a master

She brings me such gifts of allowance

And trust…

She waits each morn at the bird bath

Outside my window

For me to fill up the bowl with

Waters of life…

She will wait and look at the bowl

Until I see her there…

She never cries or tries to “get” my attention

She waits, she trusts

It could be an hour

Yet she knows that in time

I will give her the water she desires…

When she is hungry

She will sit by her bowl

She never cries or tries to get my attention

She waits in her elegance and perfect stance

She just waits at the bowl

For her food of life

Knowing that at the perfect time

I will bring it for her…

When I am sad

She knows

She perches her body

On top of my heart center

And fills me with her purrs

Of love

They fill my heart with life’s

Reassurance that all is well…

We lost her sister kitty last week

She was taken away to home

A coyote came in its innocence

And allowed her to cross over…

Now, I come to a very deep level of fear

Contained within

Not wanting to let chloe out to play

Up here on my mountain anymore

For fear she will be taken from me…

Then, Jeshua speaks to me and says

Let go of this fearful thought…

All is in divine order

Allow her to play in her garden

For as many days as “she” chooses

To be here…

And so

I allow it

I open the doors freely for her to romp and play

Truly letting go of any last traces of fear…

Now, my sweet one

This is real love…

denisa

No comments: