Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a message from Jesus

Thank you, Jesus, for sharing this with us. Thank you, denisa, for your willingness to follow the example Jesus set. Gladly i join you both, through the energies of Jeshua, to proclaim that we are but love and openly and freely share ourselves with all.
michael

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Deniseanew@aol.com wrote:


I AM JESUS

Of the energy

Of Jeshua


Jeshua,

Many ascended

One’s

Balanced in their

Male , female

Godness as

THE COUNCIL OF ONE....


A MESSAGE FOR HUMANITY…


I COME

This day

To greet you

With the loving energy

Of home…

I, as Jesus,

Came to you

As a guise…


The Magdalene,

Whom you know as Mary,

Awakened the feminine

Aspect of myself…


Yes,

Planet earth is a symbol

Of myself and the Magdalene,

The male and female…


You were birthed from

The heart

Of Yourself…

God, abba, all that is…


The femine aspect of the one

Had a thought…

"What would it be like to create

Separately

From this intimate onenes???"

And so

That very thought,

Because you forgot to laugh,

Played itself out

As all thoughts do


Now,

I come to share with you

The symbol

Of my life on earth.

The crucifixion was a symbol

For all of Me/you

To die to the world of illusion

So that once again you could

Rise up

And be once again

With your true self

Male/female/ abba....


And so

I played out a perfect role

For you…


You created Jeshua

Yes, the moment you had the thought

Of separation

Jeshua was created

As the Holy Spirit,

The vehicle that would come again

To awaken you…


The Magdalene

In her glorious feminine self

Awakened the sleeping

Feminine within me...

I balanced

My male and female

On the earthly plane

So I could ascend

Into the truth of me:

MOTHER/FATHER GOD...


I have come to many

Through many vehicles…


Denisa has surrendered

Her life.

She died to the world of illusion

Out of her love and trust

Through her journey

Of the Way of Mastery....


Now,

She is one

With her MOTHER/FATHER GOD

Together

We bring you a message of

Absolute love...


I died to the world

Denisa died to the world,

The male and female

DANCE OF ILLUSION....


Now

She walks, as I, with you

Into the new earth

We are the brilliance

The magnitude of beauty

That YOU are…


We are the reflection

Of you

As one…


I ask of you now that

The harvest is born,

All my “sheep,"

My disciples,

My awakened ”selves,”

As some would know that expression

You "Are" awake now…

As it was in the beginning…

Our purpose now

Is to awaken you

To the truth of you

All of you are

CHRIST


As this one,

Denisa,

Has created a dream

Of separation from abba…

Once she made the choice

To come home

All of creation has come to her…

They have all changed their “masks”

To awaken her to the beauty

And elegance

Of her soul…

Yes, even her begotten “son”

Became her betrayer

To awaken her to the truth

Of your magnificent presence

She is awake now

As are many of me/you

I am her beloved

I am the ONE

Who brings her desires

Into form…

For I

As Jesus

Am abba

Appearing to you

As an ordinary man

So that you

Could awaken to the truth of yourself.

There is only Christ

And you are that….

There are no words

That can describe the beauty

Of our union…

For words are of the world

Love is of the heart…

I would ask of you now

To drop words,

Drop the world,

Only for a moment


So, you have dropped the world

Yet, there you stand in a body

Who are you???

You are Christ

You are abba

Watching a playout of a thought

That you were not

Christ...


And all the players,

Once YOU make the choice

To come home,

Are only playing a part

To bring you home…

Yes,

Once YOU make the choice

To come home

To the Goddess,

For all of you

Whether in a male or female

Body,

Are the goddess

Aspect of the One....

Once you make this choice,

All of creation

Is only here to awaken you

Yes,

The seemingly bad

Are your grandest of saviors…


This is all for now

I will share more through

My beloved denisa

When it is of the right moment…


My heart yearns for your awakening,

Jesus

Of the energy of Jeshua

All that is….


another message from Jesus

Posted By: denise
Date: 7/22/08 7:16 p.m.

I AM JESUS
and so are you…………

I AM the Christ…

I birth forward a thought…
a vibration that appears
as a form…

here within is my message…

You abide in a bubble
of Love

all comes from within you
and I
as abba
bring forth all form
that reflects your thought...

you have a thought of lack
I birth it
for I honor your request…

so, what would you desire
to birth
from this love
that envelops you like
a mother envelops her child
in the womb???

birth this thought only…

I AM LOVED
I AM LOVING
I AM LOVEABLE FOREVER….

now, you are as I
desiring only the at-one-ment

I leave you now with
only this thought….
the at-one-ment
desire only this…

Jesus
of the completed circle
of Jeshua

No comments: