Monday, July 7, 2008

Prayer to God, Our Creator

As we flow in delight, responsive to all welcome in reunion bubbles of time, Father, we are trusting. We appear here in many dimensions devoted to our idea of the Good, our love, and we help each other in oh so many wonder filled ways that only oneness can possibly imagine. We pledge Thee our troth as the communion of adventure and Peace that forgiveness brings, as we simply love and let go and surrender to your presence and will. What a home of eternal peace our heart of hearts, our promise one choice oneness is, not swinging one way and the other, but still and silent magnanimous and benevolent. What a beautiful way is our protection as one humbled by the bond of Peace that your forgiveness brings as Sons of truth at the gateway of your wonder.

May our caring motives for forgiveness help us remain conscious of our joy and harmony as Spirit, of Spirit, and for Spirit devotional love as we give our relationships to you, Father? Sweep our hearts with your divine broom as we transform through our steps of ascension as our beauty and truth of Holy Spirit activates the light within all life and radiance of our, you. Give us willingness to love and live with open hearts to receive your welcome blessings as we change our minds to one that becomes the slave of our one heart beating for us all. What you would have us do as the loving Son to bring Heaven on Earth, Father, help us love and embrace even within the cells of our present state. Thank you for our eternal gratitude to see God in each other as easily as resting and folding our hands together that stirs the embers of our passion for your gifts of freedom and Peace.

Jeffrey Ellen Pinetree

Dear Jeffrey,
Beautiful prayer!
Reminds me that God is in everything i see because God is in my mind.
Therefore, all things are to be loved and forgiveness of what i seem to reject or be repelled by, is just a way to reunite parts of myself (God) that i have tried to eradicate through projection.
I love you,
michael for us all

1 comment:

Travelling Goddess said...

To My Brothers and Sisters in the One heart,

I do not know how to start this thread, except to say, here I AM, one of you, and all of you in Me.

I have a big problem (Hi My Micky, Mickey, Michael) with the words......they are beautiful and they are inspiring and at one point, my mind says "enough with all of the flowery words!!

My God is REAL as He is to You, and every day as I go about my day, He is with me......but, enough with the flowery words....God is also in the "stuff" in what ever way we deen "stuff".


I can not speak in poems, I get nothing out of them, but, I can speak/feel a drawing.

It makes me think that perhaps
God and how I judge Him to be,
deals with me in the only way I can handle "stuff" until I fully understand the letting of and let forgiveness be the end all....

It is what it is.

When reading the poems, I become full of judgements, it is not the poems, in as much, as I feel that my God in just not a bunch of flowery words that one choses to write on a day basis. MY God is in the actions of unspoken words...that to repeat them, fall short. And I do understand our need to express our joy or our "death of the ego" in the written word.

My understand of this "need" is being pushed by my discomfort of it and my judgement of it.

I need "everyday God Talk"...with coffee tea or wine.

Why did I write all of this??

I asked HS.....and the response was: "You are just being You" and I smiled....

I am coming from a peaceful place, this is just an observation, Our love of Self and the God within, takes many forms....and I am express my feelings.

Love to all who read and feel here,
Edee