Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Angels

Angels are among us as they are the holy Thoughts of God surrounding and protecting us. Angels have been our guide and friend in our darkest hours. I know in my life through all the trials and tribulations, somehow I was being carried through it all. Always in the moment that I needed a thought, word, an understanding, a gift, money to pay a bill, an angel was there. Perhaps I didn’t always recognize my angels. My angels came in different forms whether it was a blessed thought or a caring friend or understanding stranger. All my life the Guides of God have been there for me. There in the Grace of God have I been embraced by these Helpers of Light….

Love, Rev. Deb of MiraclesOne

visit: You will need to copy and paste this in your address bar

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/acimpracticalapplication/

No comments: