Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the door

the door

no longer does the I, called Michael, seem to exist

knowing has found its home

only in a wholly relationship where two or more

have looked within and found no lack

choosing to join for heaven’s sake

I, as Michael, am but a door

that opens to let out the light of Self

and let in the love of all

---light and love are but the same---

----a shimmering connecting energy

that expels the illusion of separation ---

in the past I have chosen to keep

the door so tightly shut,

then open it a crack,

then throw it open wide

now I further go and tear the door

from off its hinges so that light

may fill the all that I AM truly

the All of everything

the One of the many

the Source of I AM that I AM

and with this I say amen

dropping all thought of separateness

and join with all as Christ

asking all to look within

and find no lack since there is none

since all there is Is God and we are that.

michael for and as us all


THERE IS ONLY GOD

there is no denisa

no Michael

as such…

there is only that

which is eternal

that eternal heart of love

that radiates its truth

wherever it finds itself to be…

the body is unreal

the world is unreal

the only real-ness

is that which is eternal

that being love itself…

the balanced heart

our return to our power

of knowingness

Is forever and eternally

extending the beauty of this truth…

all mirrors unlike it

are just an untruth

bubbling up to be seen

so that any last dark corners

can be washed, bathed

in the light of love…

we are whole now…

it has always been so

I AM


No comments: