Sunday, July 27, 2008

let us begin


LET US BEGIN….

I have come again…

I AM Jesus

the ONE who birthed Christ

Yes,

I say unto you

I birthed Christ

as a man

I walked your earth plane

I birthed a new consciousness

on this planet…

my beloved Denisa

has birthed Christ also…

now, this day

she will begin to speak

with me to you as ONE

As this one

we are the eternal flame

she is my beloved

as I am hers/yours…

I am the very breath she breathes

the very air that breathes her

for eternity…

Allow us to speak for a moment

in your now

about real love vs. conditional love…

I say unto you

the world would teach you

that there could be something

anything

that is not love…

this is the unreal world…

the real world

is that in which you come

to know through your experience

that there can only be love….

let it begin

this day with only

one gesture…

let that gesture be allowance…

allow all my beloved

and the blessings will multiply

as the fish in the sea

of life….

namaste~

Jesus~denisa


it is begun....
the allowing
of all to be what it is
an expression of love
there is nothing else.

michael

No comments: