Thursday, July 31, 2008

allow your tears - message from jesus

allow your tears…

a message form

Jesus

My dear one’s

oh, I see those tears you shed

I wipe them away

with my loving touch…

bless these tears

my sweet one

I AM the one

who you share the most

glorious of unions with

each tear allowed

brings in more of heaven

yes, my dear one’s

heaven is here now

yet you see it not at times

for you have believed yourself

to be “outside” this holiest of unions…

struggling in life “alone”

You have never been alone

my heart of hearts…

I am with you every step of the way

and you see me every moment

in every form you could possibly

gaze your eye upon…

See me in all…

love the me that is within all…

wipe those tears that are thoughts

that have clouded your beauty…

allow the process

release all unlike this union

and know

that you and I are one…

forever it is so

Jesus/denisa

I AM

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

the spirit lives on....what more could a body ask for????

dava