Monday, July 14, 2008

Dancing and Singing with God

anne and michael are singing and dancing with God

and inviting all to join

momma mea

you mean I’m not my thoughts!

you say i'm not ‘the thinker”

and stream of consciousness

not me

yet I may choose to take

into myself “whatever”

wow!

momma mea!

what I see in my world is not me

but are the thoughts

I have chosen

to perceive

double wow!

momma mea!

i am not my hatred

not my murderous thoughts

not my darkest feelings

not my treasured beliefs

only the one capable

OF HOLDING THESE WITHIN MY MIND

IF THAT IS WHAT I CHOOSE

MOMMA MEA! MOMMA MEA!

YOU MEAN I CAN CHOOSE AGAIN

Wow! MOMMA MEA!

honestly I must admit

i have within

the field of consciousness

believed myself to be

the hated

the need to control

and manipulate

the taker and the giver

of sexual and physical

and emotional abuse

the waves of murderous intent

momma mea, now I can release

all these as not mine

not as something

to have karma returned for

I can dive into the depths

of this sea discovering

that all of the sea is me

to know myself

as this seamless sea

of unlimited ,unending synchronicity

held together by the love for and to all

all the interconnecting waves

are seen

all the ever changing geometric forms

swirling and moving and touching

are seen and experienced as me

I own it all

momma mea! what a gift!

all it took was my declaring

i am this Christ consciousness

all of it

not some part I chose to think

was separate from the rest

this Christ I know myself to be

allows all

surrenders all

in the passionate experience of being all

In gratitude I swim

within my mind

and know I am safe

eternal and completely sane

i am one with Abba

oh, momma mea!

i am the one

i am the Christ

i am one with the Father

who created me.

michael to and for us all

I and my Father are One

there is nothing to do

no one to see

to do for

to be with

nothing to accomplish

to achieve

only to move

from the inside out

dancing with God

without thought

nor concern

dancing with God

in joy

arms opened wide

to all

embracing myself

in all things

now

i make the decision

again

and again

and again

I and my Father are One

Jeshua thru anne

3 comments:

OwlJulie said...

I and my Father are One
there is nothing to do
no one to see
to do for
to be with
nothing to accomplish
to achieve
only to move

This is beautiful, thanks.

jeshua energies said...

You are not even the "thinker" of the thoughts
you are merely a field of awareness who observes all of
creation thru a field of awareness which is the "mind" of christ
perfectly perfect are you....
jeshua thru denisa

Thank you, Jeshua, for the correction, I guess i am the sea of loving, seamless, unending, unlimited, loving synchronicity dreaming that i could be apart and thinking.
I'll put this in comments part of post along with any other comment you may have,

I love you,
michael

jeshua energies said...

Michael
i had to think about this one...
when we are One with our I AM presence
we are simply the observer, for the bridge home has already happened
we are watching a rerun
this is my interpretation only, michael
love you
denisa

Will add your comments as well. Maybe Jeshua can speak again to clarify some dark spots in our mind.
i love and appreciate you soooo,
michael