Monday, July 28, 2008

Love Is

We ARE as God Created
I Am LOVE With You


of course, this is "in the dream", and yet, pointing BEYOND it

prudence




the "eye" of God

there is no one here...

I am a field of awareness

the "eye" of God

descended into time

all is me

i witness my creations

a reflection of what i believe to be true about myself...

when i embrace all things with love

all is healed

for only love heals...

true healing comes when i allow this union

my I AM presence

to bring all to me...

i take no thought

i witness my journey home to myself

my true self

denisa



I with you are grounded with all by Love



The I and the You

I ask myself:

“How do I reconcile the I and the you with the One?”

The answer comes:

“Allow all things. Trust all things. Embrace all things. This is the same as saying ‘feel’ all things fully.

This is to love all things knowing that things do not really exist

but Self presents them to your body/mind as separate entities

so that you may lighten the dark spots of your Mind.

Yes, there is only One - one creator- one created --- who are One.

This is who you are.

This is what all things are; reflections of ItSelf.

This is why you must trust, embrace, accept and love all.

This is the only path to transcendence.

The only way to let go all illusion is to first willingly take in all illusions.

The release of all apparent separate entities is the at-one-ment

This is the ascension.

This is the goal of forgiveness.

michael as himSelf





No comments: