Friday, July 11, 2008

Declaration of Wanting Only the Peace of God

standing with the folds of love’s heart revealed

allowing the grace of love to flow freely

declaring

I Am Awake Now!

no dreams held tightly as real -as valued -

no separation of thought from Abba cherished

no comparisons with other’s thought

or way of being is made....

accepting the good of all

the freedom of all

to be the way they be

accepting the holiness of all

the beauty of all

allowing the uniqueness of all to be revealed....

surrendering “my” unique way to Abba

to have all that it is

weaved into the fabric of being....

“my” way no longer “the Way’

allowing it only to be one way

of multitudes of unique ways

forming the beauty of Abba

knowing so clearly that of “myself”

i know nothing of reality

can do nothing in reality

knowing “myself” only

as an instrument of love

knowing that only in the allowing of all -

through the dropping of comparisons -

can judgment be released

only in the dropping of any thought of separation

can peace be experienced in “my” world

declaring for all to hear

“I Am Awake!’

“I Am One with the Christ Mind!”

“I Am Home Now!”

michael as a separate entity is no more

only as a conduit for love do I exist

only as a voice for Jeshua energies do I speak

only do I express love as I see only love

until seeing and being are one i identify "myself"as


michael to and for us all

No comments: