Friday, July 4, 2008

Jeffrey's Declaration of Independence

Feelings seem to enhance a sense of separation when strong feelings vibrate and swirl especially unique in sound and color out of harmony with innocence. Piercing cries light up movie screens in lifelong dreams that seem so real we twitch nervously and only sleep in long sentences from make believe guilty centers. As I allow myself to commit with prayer breath devotion to the us of me, not the me of us, I surrender all my relationships to God and observe feelings more curiously from other perspectives. What if nightmares and twitching eyes tell my fear of God when it is my guilt blankets turned to bears that seemed to have eaten our one small candle? What an adventure to feel so much, that others seem to disappear inside where over and over takes the place of our Peace on the porch of our rocking chairs.

Inside my morning meditation experience this morning, I am granted the gift of more surrender to relax and let Father take care of any situations, while I observe my feelings as light readjusting and I sleep like a baby without any fuss. As I pray continually to forgive others, the experience of forgiveness allays more and more guilt and I am left with a grin and a welcome manner. Less guilt inside takes away the nightmares from my fear of God, my fear of others; settles me down safe in my own arms and legs, and makes life seem as simple as one small candle in the center of a safe sense of us. The shift of light focus inside is a sign that even in what seems like emergencies, that my new lack of guilt allows me to become closer to the God of us, even including what I have been thinking is little ole me.

Play with the new and play with the old, and innocent play with innocent you and dance in the light until shadows fade from our old view where Spirit lights wordless sounds and color hues. Guilt makes us hide guilt by its very nature and peek-a-boo hiding just may be the origin cause of feeling separate that nurtures more feelings as we take our turn being it all alone. This may be when we stop seeing God in each other in the endless game of hide and seek as we begin to even feel more guilty for admitting we have feelings, so we only pretend to be hiding in this make believe game. Admitting this problem comes easier after a little practice forgiving playmates when we learn that we are never alone where all of us are together at glorious peace just inside. Rest inside Peace becomes a gift for all of us and the closer we get to others the closer we get to the inside God of us as emotional safety begins with less guilt.

I think what I want to say is that I notice that when I have unconscious guilt that I seem to want, and even need, to be punished, and this condition inside me becomes the very cause of unlucky times and mishaps. I have been shown my feelings from a changing perspective as above, the sides, and from the top as Spirit is showing me that I can relax more as Father will be able to take better care of me now. Feeling>turn to Father; feeling>turn inside; feeling is more like amusing; feeling is easier with less guilt inside. It is certainly not easy to turn inside to Father, and never is amusing when guilt makes us want to avoid it from what it can seem to make us do while we call death tragedies accidents instead of suicideJeffry Ellen Pinetree.

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

Your openness is an inspiration to us all.
It is as a "declaration of independence" from ego's grips
and so fitting to be placed on Jeshua's Blog today
michael