Tuesday, July 22, 2008


A declaration of intent

I choose to walk thru

any ‘ring of fear’ that arises

in my consciousness…..

seeing all things as neutral

i allow all to emerge

All thoughts

All feelings

All events……

to each I will bring my heart

the source of holy spirit's signals

the source of jeshua’s love

the light of One Mind’s thought…..

i will know I am loved

i will know I am lovable

i will know I am loving

sending waves of myself

to touch all instantly

without reservation

without exception

sending waves of myself

allowing all to be as they are

sending waves of myself

to include all

in the abundance that I know…..

and with this declaration

i know that it is done

and I say amen

so be it as it is

michael as the christ



'Michael as the CHRIST'
It is wonderful to read that;
to see that you know who you are.
And from this frequency
of Knowing,
All truth is revealed.
My GOD SELF within
bows to
your GOD SELF within.
Peace to you dear One.
I AM THAT I AM/J AN ISTARA

Secure in God, I am surrounded by love and in harmony with life.
Wherever I am and wherever I go, I am one with God. Nothing can remove me from the presence of God.
The Life that created me guides me through my day, whether I am working or playing, at home or in an unfamiliar place. My awareness of Spirit deepens as I pray, and I have a greater understanding of divine guidance.
As I pray for loved ones, I affirm divine guidance for them as well. I know that they, too, live in the shelter of God's presence and that they are guided, safe and secure, along their pathways of life.
I give thanks that good judgment and compassionate understanding radiate from us as we trust God to guide us through every condition and situation of life.
" 'I will now rise up,' says the Lord; 'I will place them in the safety for which they long.' "--Psalm 12:5
dave wade



I AM
I AM ALL
as that, i bless all of ME that comes into
my singular eye
I AM the creator of my experience
as that
i bless all that i see without judgement
but with the wonder of a child...
i say out loud many times each day
I AM LOVED
I AM LOVEABLE
I AM LOVING FOREVER
since all is me, all me's are reminded
of this truth as i think the thought...
I AM DENISA

No comments: