Saturday, July 26, 2008

About Love

about love

what is there to do but love?
once the veil is lifted
and illusion is exposed for what it is
what is left to do but love?
to see my Self in all things,
all people, all events, all relationships
to extend my Self in every moment
consciously aware that Love is who i am
and what i interact with
recognizing Love in all
by knowing my Self to be that which i see
my intent to know Self
to love Self
brings me to embrace all as a reflection of Self
what comfort i receive in this
what peace of soul
of mind
arrives to soothe me
gratitude
appreciation
to All That Is
for All That Is
Jeshua / anne

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

NTI Matthew, Chapter 13, verses 36-43: This is why I am here. I am here to bring clarity to replace confusion, love to replace fear. But you must know that your thoughts are born of fear, and fear is the way of this world. To know My gift, you must put down your thoughts of fear and turn away from its evidence. Through your consistent choice, I will give you My gift. For I cannot give against your choice, so I cannot give the gift of love if it is fear that you choose.

Listen to Me now.

You must trust Me above all that you think and hear and see.
You must put Me above your self and your world.
And you do this by your choice,
by selecting the thoughts you will believe
and the thoughts you will let go.

Thoughts of love and thoughts of fear are in your mind now. Where will you choose to put your faith?
Regina from NTI posted by michael