Thursday, July 31, 2008

the great rays

the great rays

eminating from the center of what we call ABBA, All That Is,
great rays of light emerge like spokes of a giant wheel
ever growing - ever extending -
illuminating all the dark corners of the wheel
a wheel rolling into nothingness to create
worlds of beauty - fun - delight
there knowing mySelf as part of lineage called Christ
- a strong spoke among many strong spokes of light -

many volunteer to show me these dark corners
many encourage me to release all fear of this darkness
through the energy of their love -
and sometime even convuluted love -
and through the energy of their denial of love
called hate and fear
through their attempts to block my willingness
to freely and openly extend the Selflove within
they send shots of hate, fear and anger for me to see
and accept
as the darkness within
i have long denied....
and offer me a chance
in my steadfastness and loyalty
to the light
to dispel

only with the grace of ABBA
can this be done
only with the willingness
to vigilantly seek the
at-one-ment for mySelf
can this be accomplished
only with the DECLARATION
THAT IT IS SO
CAN I TASTE THE DELIGHTS
AND SEE THE BEAUTY OF HOME

michael

I AM the great ray
lighting up all within myself...
within this self i see doorways long closed
that i did not know existed...
as i call to myself my desire to experience my oneness
any thoughts created unlike it are lurking behind these closed doors..
and so i open them, a little at a time
and stand right in the middle of the energy that exists there...
for I AM LOVE
and the willingness to open the door
to step into one of my creations
and extend my light (ownership)
transmutes all and the room dissolves into the nothingness
from whence it came
I AM Denisa

No comments: