Saturday, July 12, 2008

love is like the wind

wind blows cross my face

cooling summer’s heat

helping fly high kites

energy for lighting lights

can not be defined

or even be refined

love is like the wind

knowing not its source beginning

not for playing just at winning

can not bring it forth

can not pay to have it bought

yet I know its there

I feel it in my heart

I know it in my joy

love is like the wind

no need to ask for proof

it can not be aloof

just fall into sweet love’s snare

throwing out all dark despair

let love embrace you as the wind

lifting you above the shame

and conflict's hurting game


love is like the wind

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

I AM the wind..
and all the gifts it brings
and I AM the receiver of its dance...
I AM all of it....
denise for us all