Wednesday, July 16, 2008

it rained today

but the sky was clear

yet i felt drops of love

falling falling falling

pitter-pattering on my head

i stood so still

and held out my hands

with palms open to the heavens

the grace of love so gently came

my hands grew warm

and love spread

up my arms

and briefly nestled in my chest

radiating out to fill

all nooks and crannies

of my body/mind

but not to be mistaken

for thoughts or feelings of mine

or someone’s else’s left behind…..

the love spread

filling all with graceful joy

truth of my being revealed

I Am one with my God

one with my brother

one with the earth

one with the moon

one with the sun

one with

universes without end…..

no more did I seek for peace

no more did I seek to know

no more did I seek for joy

no more did I seek for love

or for the holy-the beautiful

or the good of life…..

I now declare

I AM all that

I Am all there is or can ever be

willingly giving all away

knowing that the abundance

that I Am is only increased

by this apparent generosity

but in truth is Self ish ness

since who I give to is but mySelf……

learning is ended-

only was a means to discover

the truth of myself-

and all partial expressions of love

no longer needed

as Love is all I Am

Love is what I Am....

of course

I and my creator are One

in this Love

since love is the only reality

creator graced upon creation……

i look out upon the world

from love’s declaration

and see but love

in the eyes of my sister

in the arms of my brother

in the smiles of all encountered

in the playfulness of children

and the love comfort of my pets

in the growing plants

the shining stars

in All and Every.

michael As us All



The bridge home


My beloved…

Close your eyes

You have imagined that there is

A bridge home…

the

Holy spirit

Now.

It is time

To drop the bridge

Yes

To allow the bridge,

Your dream that would

bring you to me…

It is time to let it go…

Drop it

Allow it to fall asunder

For you are home

NOW

Yes,

You are surrounded by home

Yet your earthy eyes show it to you naught

What you see outside of you

With your earthly eyes

Is no more

It is done

Time is done, over

Finished and complete

Now…

You abide in the moment of NOW

Which is that which you abide in

Eternally

And even whilst you abided

Here

Seemingly on this earth plane

You were always only

Home

The veil

Of what you think you see

Has kept you from this truth///…

All of creation

All of home

Is all that is…

Here

Now……..

Yet, it is cloaked

Because you have believed

In what you see in front of you

With earthly eyes

So, I ask of you

The bridge home

Was a tool

To bring you to

Me

Drop it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE HOME NOW

As you do this for me

You become Me

And it is good

Jeshua/denisa






2 comments:

jeshua energies said...

Beautiful... so happy for you...what joy you express.
Janistara

And michael responded:

and be happy for you since you are contained within my joy.
michael

jeshua energies said...

that was nice.

I just returned from visiting Mat & his family on Long Island. As I sat on the beach and walked the shore with them, I could feel the same oneness. The eternity of the ocean's rhythm has always given me a sense of total peace.

Barbara