Sunday, September 28, 2008

choice from the heart and not the head- jeshua message 9/28/08

choice from the heart

what has become so clear to my wife and me
over our years together is that we need
not plan for financial safety and abundance
that just living from a place of trust and love
brings all our heart's desires
no matter what structures seem to crumble all about
we sit in bliss and all we wish for manifests without effort,
without stain miracles abound
as we freely share with all that come to us
the benefits of allowing grace's free flow.

michael

in response to Jesua's message for today 9/28/08:


choices from the heart

this day be in good cheer…

this day bless all of creation

we would ask of you to be conscious of choosing with

the heart and not your head

to bring your awareness, within this heaven, your true heart and choose “with” it

yes, choose WITH it…

all choices now, each and every moment,

bring your awareness into that inner heaven and choose with it….

follow the feelings of the loving heart

trust those…

breathe those…

live those…

allow the love of the heart and all feelings within it to be your “engine,”

for in truth, they have always been your power, you have simply forgotten…

yes, it is the very “power” of love’s song...

your head may tell you to choose from a place of fear, let it go…

go within the graciousness of the heart…

make your very life about knowing you are one with it,

and choosing for it!

it will speak to you softly, your answers will engender a loving feeling…

for choices made from the head will not bring you to where

I AM

and my power is yours….

own it……..

and I AM

THE VOICE FOR LOVE

peace be with you always…


Jeshua/denisa


my heart leads me wherever i need to go.
it is always there to guide me.
am i listening?
do i feel the pull between the head and the heart?
i am called to make the choice for love....
called to claim that which I AM.
i do so joyfully....
following wherever my heart will lead
for on that path i find my truth.
on that path i find my joy.
on that path i am in union with Self.
anne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust in the Lord in all your ways and He shall direct your paths.Joy comes from trusting your heart. Strength comes from trusting Truth.
Peace comes from following Love.

"....for in truth they have always been your power you just simply have forgotten."
Thanks,
Julie

Anonymous said...

i bank with washington mutual
a few days ago, i received some money that i had been waiting for
for a long time...
there was a sum left over and i decided to bring it all home in cash
out of "fear" that the bank would fail........

so, i put this envelope in my drawer.........
so, i notice that when its time to leave the house, i have "fear" come up
that it is in my drawer and i am leaving...
so, i put it in my purse
then as i am walking outside of the market a gentleman walks up to me
extremembly close , a weird looking guy, and i notice i can;'t smile at him
because of the fear that i have this mney in my purse and maybe he will want
to steal it.............
now, i am beginning to awaken to this fearful dilemna i haveput myself into
so, 2 days ago i have about 60.00 in my purse and went to my sons house
i notice when i get home that all of it is missing...............
then , yesterday i am with my grandsons and again, about 60.00 was missing.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it hits me, i am thinking how sad that my grandson who is 7
is taking money from me, and i don't say anything and go within.............

oh, sweet one, did you not believe that someone existed who would take from you???
you are the creator............
there is no one here but you
and you are but love...
here is a belief system that needs to go.............
there is only love here
you believed your money could be taken from you
rather it was the bank or the man in the store or the one who would come
and take it from your drawer........
and your fear kept you from seeing the love in the weird mans eyes
and you felt that, you saw your fear was keeping your from feeling love.............
what a wonderful creator you are.............................
and your wonderful grandson was playing the part of the "stealer"

wow
denisa

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, denise, this is a most wonderful and amazing story!
i loved reading it and definitely identified with the fear of loss.
yes, it is there, and it comes to you (me....us) now to love it.
it is your (my.....our) creation!
how wonderful to have this realization and then have the opportunity
to practice LOVE! it sounds funny to me that we would have to practice
love, but i feel that's what i am doing.....
actually, i'm (we're) practicing REMEMBERING that we and all we see are love.
yes, that's it!

your story reminded me of an experience i had.....
about five or six ago, i was spending some time at Bryce Canyon in Utah.
i had arrived with someone but wanted to spend time alone, so we parted
and agreed to meet at a certain time.
i was walking thru heavy woods at the edge of the canyon
and the path was narrow and in some places rather dark.
it was a place without people.
i noticed some fear but pressed on.
at a certain point, i came to a lovely little space with a pond and place to sit.
i sat to meditate for a while....and then.....i heard someone moving thru the woods.
he appeared at the other side of the pond.
my fear level rose....the fear spoke to my sense of aloneness,
being in an unknown place and feeling physically vulnerable.
he did not speak, but he did stop and look at me.....then...
he moved on......
i pondered my fear and attempted to talk myself out of it
but to no avail.
as i continued to sit by the pond, two more men appeared.
fear again.....but this time....one of them asked if i had seen
a man go by with a hat and certain clothes.
why, yes, i had seen him. he had passed by a while before.
they were concerned for his safety, as he was their charge.
oh........
my thoughts went flying as i realized the man i saw was lost.
i could have offered an hello or a kind word.....
but no, i was too gripped with fear to think of extending myself to another.

that experience stayed with me for a very long time.
it was the catalyst for trusting that to be fully who i claim to be
i am called to reach out thru my fear to others, and
to know that i see only love by choice.....my choice....
and only my choice. it is a decision.

thank you, dear denisa, for being my wonderful mirror!
i love you soooooo.
anne