Monday, September 15, 2008

the beautiful ocean - poem by 8 year old

My friend barbara sent this for us to enjoy and amaze at:

This is my 8year old granddaughter's latest effort. She loves to write poetry.


The Beautiful Ocean

The aqua waves, the fishes' scales
That shine like diamonds and little fan tails.
Lots and lots and lots of fish,
and colorful pebbles--all you wish.
Lots of conch shells, all you want,
slippery seaweed, cool and slimy from back to front.
Little hermit crabs, and little sea snails,
dive down deeper, then it's dolphins and whales.
Glistening tide pools, a soft sand bar
a coral reef and a big sea star.
Cool and slippery, baby seals
and hidden in rocks, shy moray eels.
Sunken ships and pirates' gold,
about this ship then tales were told.
The screaming gulls, the giant clams
that make huge pearls out of sand.
Mysterious squids that are simply gigantic,
ocean turtles you'll find in the ocean Atlantic.
A million grains of sparkling sand,
ocean birds singing across the land...
I love the ocean, I love the sea,
I love the ocean....
and the ocean loves me.

julie


and from our beautiful sea of loving synchronicity anne wrote:

whatever appears before me
is my creation
whatever appears before me
is mine to embrace
to see with eyes of love
to own it as a part of me
that calls to be recognized
with love ....as love.
the healing of the planet
rests in my small willingness
to do this one thing.....
see all thru the eyes of Love......
see all that i view as Love Itself.
desire.....patience....focus.....
brings all into Love's sight-line.












1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

anne wrote:

Micheal,

Jeshua's hand is right here.....

in that what i wrote would appear along with the lovely child poem about the ocean.....

i am currently preparing to move to the ocean once again....and this time.....there is some reluctuance

something going on that i can't put my finger on.......there is some doubt...

i hear jeshua say that what i am doing is exactly what is needed at this moment.....

then comes this lovely poem and i feel the beauty of the ocean in this child's words.....

this blessed child....who i meet in these words....has come as an angel

bringing a shift in perspective

my grateful thanks to Barbara, the child and you.

anne